Dear parents and carers ,
our Remembrance Garden has been admired by local residents in the village and provided a stunning focus for when the whole school gathered safely outside on Wednesday at 11am to mark Remembrance Day, even the postman stayed to join in!
Please continue to be vigilant when out and about with your children and particularly if your children are out on their own, with regard to the sightings of a black van in nearby Lyminster.
Please make sure that you cross North End Road with Mrs Fenneymore our lovely Lollipop lady.
Please find attached our rationale and arrangements in preparation for if remote learning needs to take place. This week, all of the children have brought home various packs and resources ready for any isolation or if classes need to be closed for a period of time. The attached information explains how these resources will be used and linked to Google Classroom.
Mr Hughes will remain out of class next week and I will need to continue to work from home. Unfortunately my husband has tested positive for COVID and therefore my children and I need to continue to isolate following the guidance. I am in constant contact with school, but must remain at home. I will be back in school on Monday 23rd November.
Have a fabulous weekend
Dear Parents and Carers,
- ALL ADULTS AND CHILDREN IN YEAR 7 AND ABOVE MUST WEAR A MASK OR A LANYARD TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE EXEMPT
- ONLY ONE FAMILY MEMBER TO BRING AND/OR COLLECT CHILDREN
Weekly News for Families
Friday News for Families 16.10.20
- all adults should be wearing a mask when on the school premises, unless they have an exemption lanyard
- only one adult per family to be on the school site at any one time
- siblings in Year 7 or above may only come onto the school site if they are collecting a younger sibling and they must be wearing a mask unless they are exempt
- only arrive at the school at the allocated time for your child’s class