HISTORY CURRICULUM INTENT
At Yapton C. of E. Primary School we believe that to live life in all its fullness we have an open door to learning where…
Our History Curriculum enables our children to
- Have a secure understanding about their past which has had an impact on their place in the world today.
- Be involved in planning their learning journey
- Be aspirational in all they do by looking at inspirational men and women from the past who have made a difference to the world and shaped our future
- Be reflective about the past and how this has impacted our future.
- Be engaged in purposeful real experiences to develop inquisitive investigation skills.
- Be kind and consider the actions of others in history and how this has shaped our lives today.
- Celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and how predominant men and women in history have made their stamp on the world.