Dear Parent and Carers,
as you are aware, Storm Ciaran is due to arrive in the early hours of Thursday morning.
Currently the MET office has put an AMBER warning in place for high winds and and flooding.
Whilst the warning is AMBER WE WILL REMAIN OPEN.
As a school, we are following the County guidance that if the warning changes to RED then we will reconsider this decision and communicate with you.
We will clarify the situation at 7am tomorrow morning via ParentMail.
In readiness for potential closure, we have prepared the ‘Home Learning’ for you. This is attached to the ParentMail.