PE CURRICULUM INTENT
At Yapton C. of E. Primary School we believe that to live life in all its fullness we have an open door to learning where…
At Yapton C of E Primary School we believe that our children should have a Physical Education curriculum that empowers them to be able to ‘live life in all its fullness’.
Our curriculum intent is to enable our children
- to develop key skills needed to be successful in PE, sport and across the wider curriculum;
- to engage in at least 30 minutes of physical activity every day, setting them up to lead active, healthy lives;
- to enjoy PE and sport, experiencing a broad range of sports and physical activities;
- to develop skills in teamwork and leadership;
- to participate in competitive sports, as well as developing individual skills and fitness;
- to increase their physical and mental wellbeing, creating a positive impact across their whole school experience.